Property Management Assistant/ Agency Support - York
Immediate start available!
Are you looking for a role in property that fits around a busy life, school drops offs or nursery runs? Flexible 4 hour days across a 5 day working week in the city of York for a leading commercial real estate agents as part of an established and busy team.
If this fits around your life then get in touch, it could be the perfect position for you!
- Deal with day to day reported maintenance jobs and arranging repairs, quotes and issuing works orders
- Liaising with contractors and tenants to ensure jobs are being completed within our prescribed timescales
- Sourcing new contractors
- Notifying utilities of changes, submitting meter readings and dealing with queried bills
- Sending out routine correspondence and reminders to tenants
- Arranging property photography, EPCs, key collections, erecting To Let/For Sale boards
- Preparation of property brochures and updating company website with new property adverts
- Scanning and archiving files to an external storage system
- Other admin duties as required to help elsewhere within the business when needed
- Will ideally have estate agency, property management or maintenance experience, strong Administrative background will also be considered!
- Strong organisational skills and excellent time management
- Keen attention to detail
- You will be a great communicator and an organised individual with a willingness to learn
- You will possess exceptional interpersonal skills
- £18,000 - £20,000 Pro Rata
- Monday – Friday, Four Hours per day around nursery/school drop offs etc. with the flexibility to work full time on an ad hoc basis during busier times.