Property Maintenance Manager – Salford
- £28,000 - £30,000
- Company vehicle
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Occasional out of office hours / weekends for call outs
- Clear career pathways
- Enjoyable, busy and exciting working environment!
- Property Inspections and Preventative Maintenance: Inspections and Reports
- Ensuring properties of the company are kept in optimum condition
- Bringing in external jobs and growing the RFM business
- Responsible for the emergency call outs and being on call
- Carrying out day to day maintenance work
- Manage a team 3-5 maintenance managers and executives
- Specialised work – liaising with contractors and get them done
- Accessing and monitoring the on-line maintenance ticket system
- Create a structured program to cover all maintenance works daily
- Invoicing for the works and follow up on payments and receipts
- Previous experience in property management
- Full, clean driving license
- Good knowledge of the property industry and buy to let student market
A superb opportunity for you has become available to join a property investment / management company as a Property Maintenance Manager on a full time, permanent basis!
If you are wanting that next challenge and to step up into a more senior position, let this role provide you with a new challenge to get stuck in and develop your skills!