Property Maintenance Coordinator – Leeds
If you can remain calm under pressure, display empathy and understanding but can remain decisive and direct then this Property Maintenance Coordinator in Leeds City Centre could be the ideal position for you! As Maintenance Coordinator you will first identify the problem and assess if it requires a contractor to visit or if you can help a tenant solve the issue over the phone.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, well organised, with the ability to prioritise workloads, and has experience of working within a customer service environment. A basic knowledge of household maintenance issues will be an advantage, but not essential.
- Dealing with maintenance issues as reported by tenants
- Identify reported issues and establish if they can be fixed remotely or of it requires a site visit
- Liaising between Landlords, Tenants and approved maintenance Contractors
- Organise internal property inspections and produce landlord reports
- Organise regular inventories and efficient checkouts where appropriate
- Organise gas safety maintenance files for all managed properties
- Ensuring all maintenance and repair works are completed within budget and agreed time frames
- Ideally have some knowledge of general household maintenance issues
- Ideally have some knowledge of the residential lettings market
- Have an excellent customer service background, with experience of working in a customer focused environment
- Up to £23,000 annual salary
- Superb workplace culture
- Monday to Thursday 08.45 to 17.45
- Friday 08.45 to 17.15
- Saturday 10.00 to 14.00, two weeks on and two weeks off with full day’s leave in lieu once two Saturdays have been worked
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Opportunity to progress within the business
We are working with a successful Estate Agent based in Leeds City Centre who work on properties both in the city and in the suburbs. With amenities everywhere you look in the way of cafes, bars and restaurants, and multiple transport links near to the office, this role is ideal for someone who loves the hustle and bustle of the city!