Are you an experienced Property Lawyer? Are you based in Manchester? Looking for a new and rewarding career?
Our client is looking to recruit a Property Lawyer to join their vibrant, friendly and interesting work family! With lots of opportunities to progress and grow your career you will be managing the legal aspects of the conveyancing process.
· You will assess risk on transactions and utilising skills and experience, delivers pragmatic decision-making and legal advice to the customer and business partners.
· Responsible for delivering high quality advice on residential property transactions.
· You will communicate and ensure implementation of company policies and procedures, plans and principles.
· Provide day-to-day coaching and mentoring for Associates and/or Legal Administrators.
· Assess own development opportunities and identify development areas to improve performance.
· You will be accountable for due diligence, dealings with other lawyers and other legal aspects on residential property transactions up to and including exchange of contracts, including complex transactions if experienced.
· Mentoring and working with more junior fee earners and Legal Assistants to build their confidence and progress their careers
£25,000 - £45,000 OTE £55,000
Home working flexibility