Property Lawyer - Newcastle
- You’ll have experience managing a healthy caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions including new build, unregistered and shared ownership properties.
- Ideally you’ll have 3yrs + experience managing your own caseload
- You do not need to be qualified to be considered
- Be a natural self- starter, who’s able to deliver an efficient and first-class client focused service by ensuring clear, concise, and regular communication.
- You’ll have fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- You must be flexible and able to independently judge potential situations, identify and take alternative courses of action without putting the client or business at risk.
- £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Bonus scheme (bonus up to £4,000/ yr)
- Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Childcare vouchers and much more.
- Manage a portfolio of cases with support
- Provide an exceptional service both to the client but also to introducers and associates
- Build strong relationships, with clients and third parties communicating effectively and delighting them through your delivery
- Understand and produce accurate financial statements
- Optimise the client experience through use of our conveyancing systems and technology
- Manage exchange of contracts and completion of transactions
- Recognise potential risks and resolve issues without putting the client or business at risk
- Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements
Our client is looking for experienced Residential Conveyancers to work alongside the company’s established teams of conveyancers and support staff to achieve the business plan and targets through exceptional delivery.
You will be supported by the teams dedicated management team and you will be responsible for your own allocated caseload. With fantastic opportunity for recognition and progression, as well as a fantastic benefits package.