We are looking for a first-class Property Inspector who wants to join a growing and successful national agent with an impressive reputation and focused approach across Sales & Lettings. If you are looking for the security of a large agency, 25 days holiday and superb training then this could be the role for you!
We are looking to recruit an experienced Property Inspector with an enthusiastic and professional manner to join part of their dedicated team who manage their large portfolio of properties across their branch network. The role is to be based in South Manchester.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The completion of end of tenancy inspections and the subsequent written and photographic reports
• Corresponding with Landlords and tenants regarding deposits, maintenance works and general tenancy issues
• The completion of interim inspections, and the subsequent written and photographic reports
• Identifying, reporting and resolving maintenance issues arising from the inspections completed
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
• Minimum 1yr experience in the role already
• Some knowledge of deposit legislation preferred
• Good attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal ability
• A proven ability to manage their time and workload
• Excellent communication skills
£19,000 - £21,000 depending upon experience
5 Day working week