Property Coordinator – Chester
- £18,000 - £20,000
- Monday – Friday, 9:00 – 5:30
- Pool car
- Occasional Saturdays with a day off in lieu
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Clear career routes and progression
- Fun and exciting working environment
- Averaging on 6 – 10 inspections a day
- Managing a portfolio of 500 + properties
- Covering the Chester and surrounding areas
- Speaking with tenants and landlords
- Completing mid inspections and maintenance
- Report work and additional administration duties
- Move in / move outs
- Planning out your workload each day
- FixFlo system experience is desirable
- A full, clean driving license and own transports
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong IT skills
An opening for a Property Coordinator has arisen for a leading Estate Agency based in Chester.
You will be joining a highly motivated and encouraging team whilst managing the maintenance of 500+ properties.
This is a busy and fast paced role and would be ideal for someone looking to push and challenge themselves.