Property Consultant - Manchester
We are looking for a knowledgeable and experienced Property consultant to join our very successful team in our Manchester office.
Our client is an innovative property company, with a clear vision to be the UKs market leader in the fast sale property industry.
They believe in reinvesting back into the business and their people and due to their success are expanding rapidly. So, if you are looking for a company where you can progress and be rewarded for hard work, apply now..
- Looking after a manageable portfolio
- Selling a targeted number of residential properties which our current Property consultants are achieving comfortably
- Arranging viewing from the office and capturing feedbacks
- Present and accept offers
- Upsell some of our services and get paid generously for these
- Update and maintain notes for your portfolio
- Negotiating sales and managing all aspects of the sale process
- Build a strong rapport with sellers and buyers
- Usage of Rightmove
- Produce comparables and judge the current market
- No site visits
- At least 2 years’ experience working within the property industry, looking after a portfolioExperience in high-paced sales
- Environment with a focus on negotiation
- Excellent sales background of hitting & exceeding sales, revenue targets
- A professional, positive, ambitious, and enthusiastic approach
- Annual salary £20,000 to £25,000
- Realistic OTE £60,000
- Guaranteed commission for the first quarter
- Endless progression opportunities
- Regular incentives such as days/nights out including the grand national and more
- Opportunity to secure good investment properties with an onsite investment manager that will help you along the way
- Shares options in the business
This is not just a job but a real career opportunity. The sky is the limit for the right candidate!