PR and Communications Executive – Hybrid working or office near Richmond
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career as a marketer in North Yorkshire!
Reporting into the marketing manager who is looking for a right-hand person to assist with the growth and development of the marketing department.
- Develop relationships to grow media coverage both in print and online
- Working with professionals across the business to provide PR support, writing case studies and copy for articles
- Taking sole responsibility for the social media content for the corporate accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) and linking this with both the PR and events calendar
- Monitoring and reporting on PR and communications performance across all channels to assess the overall effectiveness of the company’s activities
- Professional experience working in a Comms/PR role
- Competent with the full Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent copywriting, proofing and content creation on and offline
- The ability to manage corporate social media accounts, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- Up to £32,000
- Hybrid working
- Long term career development opportunities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Being one of the leading agricultural and rural property groups in the north, this is a superb opportunity for someone to join a very successful and growing team!