Post Completions Clerk – Stockport
Are you an experienced Post Completions Clerk? Do you want to work for one of the North West’s leading law firms which has been established for over 150 years?
Our client, who is a well-established, full-service law firm based in South Manchester is looking for a Post Completions Team Member to work alongside the company’s residential conveyancing team.
- Assisting the fee earners with a variety of property matters
- All post-completion formalities including Registration, Land Registry Forms and AP1s
- Completing SDLT returns and other online form filing
- Using the Land Registry portal to obtain title and carry out necessary Land Registry searches
- Assisting with drafting the relevant legal documentation to include Contracts and Transfers
- Preparing Completion Statements and Invoices
- Dealing with post completion formalities to include drafting and submission of Stamp Duty Land Tax Forms
- Drafting and submitting applications for First Registration of Title
- Archiving files and scheduling deeds
- You must have over a years’ experience working in a post completions team
- You’ll have strong communication skills, good attention to detail and be self-motivated
- This is a busy conveyancing department so you need to be hardworking and be able to work efficiently in a team.
- Up to £23,000
- Pension scheme
- Death in service
- 23 days holiday
- Excellent career opportunities and development