Post Completions Assistant – Oldham
Do you have experience within conveyancing and interested in developing your career in a first-class legal law firm?
Our client is a fantastic regional law firm that has a traditional, family friendly culture, focused on providing an excellent service to its clients as well as supporting and developing its staff. In this role, you would be provided with the training to help you excel, as well the opportunity to develop and progress. The successful candidate will be joining a hardworking, fun and friendly team who is committed to exceeding expectations!
Responsibilities of your new Post Completions Assistant position:
- Responsible for the administration of all post completion procedures to include the making of Land Registry applications, Stamp Duty Land Tax Returns submission and service of notices relating to assignments and mortgages of leasehold property.
- Ensure compliance with mortgage lender post completion requirements and file closures.
- Responsible for entering client details and matter details accurately on the Case management system, opening files and preparing the necessary paperwork for the clients.
- Responsible for the closing of files, filing, storage and retrieval of client's papers and files, storage of deeds and other papers all in accordance with firm policies.
- Take and record accurately any message and pass the same on to the appropriate person without delay providing prospective and existing clients and third parties with high standards of client care.
- Ensure confidentiality and security for all firm and client documentation and information.
- Administrative duties that may be required such as typing and word processing, photocopying, making, and taking phone calls.
- You must have previous experience and knowledge of residential conveyancing.
- This position would be ideal for someone who is currently in a similar position or working as a conveyancing assistant.
- You will have experience of working with case management systems.
- Salary up to c£20,000
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- 23 days holidays + bank holidays + Christmas period off (due to office closure)