Are you an experienced Portfolio Manager or Senior Property Manager looking for your next opportunity? Want to join an award winning property company with a friendly and smart approach? If you would like to work for a business that strives to make things happen and truly values their people, this Portfolio Manager role could be the perfect one for you!
Our client, a thriving property company in Manchester, is looking for an experienced Portfolio Manager who has similar experience in a property management role, is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable.
· Management of a portfolio of properties
· Management of a team of Property Managers
· Completion of financial portfolio reports
· Liaising with clients
· Liaising with the Property Managers on day to day queries
· Liaising with sub agents around the UK
· General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
· Preparation of documentation including renewal tenancy agreements
You will have similar experience in a property management role. You must be organised, presentable, a good communicator and willing to learn. You will be able to use your own initiative. You will ideally have experience managing a team. You will have had previous experience working within an office environment, ideally within a similar property related role. You must have experience in using Microsoft office packages and use of own car.
· £28,000 to £30,000 OTE £35,000
· 28.5 days holiday rising to 33.5 days over 5 years (inc. BH’s and Birthday)
· Employee benefits portal
· Employee of the Quarter and Year
· Annual attendance bonus
· Team Building Activities and last Friday of the month Lunch
· Property Management Renewal Bonus