Are you an experienced Office Manager looking for a fantastic new role in Hexham? Fancy joining a successful team with excellent training and a great reputation? This could be the role for you!
The company are a premier Estate and Lettings Agents based in the North East who are searching for a superb Office Manager to join their friendly team.
· Managing and leading the small lettings team to achieve targets
· Ensuring that they deliver the highest service levels to all of the customers
· Create opportunities for new instructions by prospecting effectively and consistently
· Carry out valuations for lettings
· Able to lead, motivate and inspire in professionalism and customer service
· Ability to adopt the business core values to manage / supervise the business vision and strategy within their team
· Enhanced communication skills to ensure engagement across the business
· Able to develop individuals to meet their potential
· Address underperformance through corrective measures
· Drive key business objectives through effective allocation of resources and enhanced time management
· Ability to drive Continuous Improvement initiatives across own work function
You will have at least one years’ Management experience as well as knowledge of the lettings and property management processes . Full training will also be provided. You will be an excellent communicator with a flexible approach and a positive can-do attitude. The role is best suited to a self-starter who is not afraid of targets is hungry for success and keen to take on a challenge.
This Office Manager position is based in Hexham and as such is easily commutable from Corbridge, Consett and the surrounding areas.
· £22,000 basic + OTE up to £28,000
· Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm and Saturdays on a rota system, 9.00am – 12pm