Reporting to the Managing Director, we are searching for a superstar Office Manager to oversee all administrative activities to ensure smooth running of the Head Office. Offering a Monday to Friday working week and up to £30,000 salary, this is a varied and busy role that means you will be doing different tasks every day!
Based at the busy Head Office of this award-winning company in Doncaster, the Office Manager will be expected to help improve procedures and day to day operations. Working collaboratively with your team you will ensure that you are addressing business needs and embedding best practice throughout the company.
The Office Manager role is a very varied one and some of your key duties will be:
· As Office Manager, you will be the Line Manager for the Reception team as well as overseeing operation of the office
· Supervising, mentoring, training and coaching as well as managing projects
· Ensuring compliance with heath and safety, fire and other policies
· Managing of contracts including office maintenance, confidential waste removal and parking arrangements
· Identify any improvement opportunities and present proposals to your Managing Director
· Organise and complete weekly checks of the support office
· Monitoring spends against budgets
You are already working as an Office Manager and you have exceptional time management and organisational skills. You are professional and commercially focused and possess demonstrable interpersonal skills when working with and leading your team. You have high levels of accuracy and enjoy working under pressure. You have experience in people management in your current role as Office Manager. You are technologically savvy and have no problems finding your way around Microsoft programmes. You hold a full UK driving licence.
To be successful in the role of Office Manager, it would be desirable to have experience in health and safety procedures as well as budget and contract management. Experience working within a construction of civil engineering environment would also be desirable although not essential.
· £25,000 - £30,000 Depending on Experience