Newly Qualified Residential Conveyancer – Worsley
Our client is a supportive, traditional, regional law firm with a family friendly culture and positive working environment. In this Newly Qualified Residential Conveyancer position you will work with the support of a dedicated assistant, in your own office. You will also have the support of a strong team of conveyancing professionals, to help you continue to develop in your career, but be given autonomy in running your case load, without any set targets to hit!
If you’re wanting to kick start your conveyancing career, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Responsibilities in your Newly Qualified Conveyancer position:
- You’ll be responsible for managing a varied caseload of c50 residential conveyancing matters from inception to completion, to include Freehold and Leasehold properties, with the support of an assistant.
- You will be required to prepare contracts and supporting documents.
- You’ll be responsible for checking Official Copy documents, title checking and reporting, as well as raising and responding to enquiries.
- You will be required to utilise the firms case management system to progress files.
Requirements of the position
- You must have 1-2 years’ experience working in residential conveyancing, managing your own caseload.
- You will ideally be a Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer or Legal Executive.
- You must be well organised and have a keen eye of detail.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Competitive salary - £25,000 - £30,000 (dependent on experience)
- Training and career development
- Excellent working environment
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- 23 days holidays + bank holidays + Christmas period off (due to office closure)