A hugely exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Recruitment Professional to join the team here at The Ambitious Group to establish, run and grow a temp / contracting division within the business.
The Ambitious Group are an established permanent recruitment business, market leaders in the property sector. With the full support of the business and it’s existing team behind you, you will have complete autonomy to build the temp / contracting division and grow your team, so we are seeking a highly motivated individual who is keen to push their career to new heights!
To be based at our North Yorkshire offices and to compliment what we already do for our clients on a permanent basis, the temp / contracting division will concentrate on the property and construction sectors, recruiting both white and blue collar workers across the UK.
This is a senior management position within the business, and therefore we have designed a package to attract and retain the very best:
- Negotiable Salary & Commission / Bonus Package to attract the very best
- Monthly Car Allowance
- Opportunity to progress to the position of Director
- NO micromanaging!
- Complete autonomy to build a team within the division
- FULL SUPPORT from our in-house Candidate Resourcing & Admin Teams!
- LinkedIn membership
- Private Health
- Life Insurance
- 23 Days Holiday Rising Annually PLUS your Birthday off
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity
- Team building days
- Company social events
- To establish, grow and manage the temp / contracting arm of the business, specifically within the property sector (both white and blue collar)
- Design and implement strategies for both initial launch and long term growth
- Work closely with our in-house Compliance Team to establish and maintain accurate record keeping
- Liaise with our permanent Recruitment Teams across the business to identify potential cross-over of business and sales leads
- Reporting to the Sales Director, have P&L responsibility for your division
- Recruit, develop and motivate your team
- Win new business for the company, ensuring a steady number of Temps / Contractors are out each week
- Visiting clients at their business premises, discussing their needs and making recruitment recommendations
- Negotiating fee structures and job offers
- You must already be working in, and have a proven track record of recruiting temps / contractors, ideally into the property / construction sectors (other sector experience will be considered)
- Must possess a high level of understanding into the legalities of recruiting temps / contractors, for example, IR35
- Must be highly motivated and be keen to build and grow a team
- Must be commercially minded, able to manage a P&L and make senior management level decisions
- Previous people management would be an advantage, but is not essential, as training will be provided if required