We are looking for a Maintenance Coordinator wanting to join a company that is a rapidly expanding and successful national agent with an impressive reputation looking to add to their already established Property Management team with a Maintenance Coordinator. Based in South Manchester it is easily accessible from Stockport, Warrington and Northwich.
· Working as part of the maintenance team in scheduling activities.
· Responding to enquiries and working with the team to resolve maintenance issues through to completion.
· Using the maintenance repair reporting system to monitor repairs.
· Filing paper/digital certificates and other maintenance documentation.
· Arranging quotes and assisting in diarising tasks.
· Organising supplies.
· Liaising with external providers where necessary.
· Assisting with Health & Safety Compliance.
· Experience using FixFlow is essential
· Excellent administration skills and a professional telephone manner
· Excellent customer service skills
· Knowledge of planning maintenance work & sub-contractors would be advantageous
· The ability to prioritise activities, manage several tasks concurrently and work under pressure.
· Displays initiative dealing effectively with issues unaided.
· Excellent attention to detail in order to present work to high standard.
· Works well using own initiative and able to demonstrate problem solving ability.
· £18,000-20,000 Depending on Experience
· Weekly incentives and employee of the quarter
· Funded team events
· The afternoon off to celebrate your birthday!
· Childcare voucher scheme and pension
The Ambitious Group team are all now working from home.
We can be reached by hitting the ‘About Us’ tab above.
Alternatively, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will get back to you.