Are you an experienced Property Maintenance Coordinator looking for a fantastic new role based in York? Fancy joining a friendly and exciting team with excellent training? This Maintenance Coordinator role could be the one for you!
The company are an established and successful Student and Residential Lettings Agency based in York who are looking for a superb Maintenance Coordinator to join their friendly team in this busy office. Along with the other Maintenance Coordinators, you will be responsible for the day to day handling of maintenance jobs reported by tenants, booking these in with the relevant contractors and contacting landlords for approval on quotes. Over the summer, you will be working either within the office organising the jobs and contractors needed following the tenants checking out; or working out in the field attending properties to carry out reports on the property condition, as required.
· Organise keys, assist in the smooth running of the appointment diaries
· Liaise with external contractors, landlords, tenants, guarantors in the co-ordination of works
· Assist in arranging changeover reports along with any works needed in the void periods
· Ensuring compliance with legislation, making sure property certificates are up to date and safety standards are maintained
· Assisting to prioritise work and daily jobs for maintenance workers and contractors
· General admin duties such as responding to emails, dealing with visits to the office and answering the telephone
You will ideally have some experience in the field of Property Maintenance. You will have strong administration skills and a good communicator. You must have excellent customer service skills, along with complaints handling and problem solving abilities. You will have good attention to detail as well as being able to work calmly under pressure. You must be a confident and enthusiastic individual with the ability to multitask. You ideally have a UK clean driving license and your own car, but this is not essential.
· Full time, Monday- Friday 9am – 5pm. (With overtime in peak seasons and some weekends as required)
· 20 days holiday entitlement