Lettings Negotiator – Leeds
Immediate Start Available!
- Up to £20k Depending on Experience
- Generous commission structure
- Career progression
- Full training programme
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with One in Two Saturdays 10am to 4pm
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Confident in managing their own workload and diary
- Experience of and a desire to maintain a high standard of customer care when dealing with landlords and tenants
- Work towards targets and KPIs
- Dealing with enquiries, registering applicants and arranging viewings
- Agreeing new property lets
- Booking client valuations
- Processing tenancy applications and conduct referencing, keeping landlords and applicants informed of progress at all times
- Prepare tenancy agreements and pre-tenancy paperwork
- Ensure post tenancy set-up admin work is completed
- Maintain good relations with clients, customers and contractors
- Ensuring the highest standard of customer service is upheld at all times
- Assist in the day to day operation of the rentals department.
Due to rapid growth and expansion our client has an excellent opportunity for a Lettings Negotiator to join the ever growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career, with the potential to develop and grow within the company.