Letting Negotiator – North Leeds
Immediate start available!
- Up to £23,000 Basic Salary DOE
- Fantastic Commission Package
- Monday to Friday 8:45am to 5:30pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am to 3pm WITH day off in lieu during the week
- Will already have previous lettings experience
- You will be a great communicator and an organised individual with a willingness to learn
- You will possess exceptional interpersonal skills
- Passionate about a delivering positive rental experience
- Good time management skills
- Dealing with enquiries, registering applicants and arranging viewings
- Processing tenancy applications and conduct referencing, keeping landlords and applicants informed of progress at all times
- Prepare tenancy agreements and pre-tenancy paperwork
- Ensure post tenancy set-up admin work is completed
- Maintain good relations with clients, customers and contractors
- Ensuring the highest standard of customer service is upheld at all times
- Assist in the day to day operation of the rentals department.
Due to continued success, our clients a fresh dynamic Estate Agency, are seeking a Letting Negotiator to work as part of an established and busy team in Leeds.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career, with the potential to develop and grow within the company.