Lettings Negotiator – Harrogate
Immediate start available!
- Dealing with enquiries, registering applicants and arranging viewings
- Carrying out viewings
- Agreeing property lets with Landlords and Applicants
- Processing tenancy applications and conduct referencing, keeping landlords and applicants informed of progress at all times
- Prepare tenancy agreements and pre-tenancy paperwork
- Ensure post tenancy set-up admin work is completed
- Maintain good relations with clients, customers and contractors
- Ensuring the highest standard of customer service is upheld at all times
- Assist in the day to day operation of the rentals department
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred
- Knowledge of residential lettings market
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Confident in managing their own workload and a busy diary
- Up to £23,000 basic salary DOE
- Uncapped and generous commission package
- Monday to Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am to 5pm
- Fantastic training and support
Due to continued success, our clients, a successful, established Estate Agency, are seeking a Lettings Negotiator to work as part of an established and busy team in the Harrogate Area.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career, with the potential to develop and grow within the company.