LETTINGS NEGOTIATOR (FULL AND PART TIME)
ARE YOU OUTGOING, SALES ORIENTATED, HAVE YOUR OWN CAR AND HUNGRY TO MAKE LOTS OF MONEY OVER THE NEXT 3-4 MONTHS?!!
Our Client is looking for enthusiastic team members to join a fast paced and exciting lettings team on a temporary contract between November and February. Good salaries and high commissions are payable for this contract period.
They are an award winning letting agent based in Headingley in Leeds that specialise in the student and graduate housing market. They offer a very hands-on and tenant friendly service and a high standard of accommodation. They are a company that values it’s staff and takes pride in their development!
You will be undertaking viewings, using your own vehicle, on our rented properties. You will also be involved in the viewing process in terms of taking bookings and enquiries.
Main duties & objectives:
• Conducting viewings of properties with prospective Tenants
• Managing appointments and confirming viewings
• Following up previous viewings
• Booking viewings in the diary
• Answering email enquiries for lettings
• Answering the telephone for viewing enquiries
• Inspecting properties if required
• Organising keys for viewings and returning keys from viewings
• Promotional work including the handing out of promotional leaflets and flyers
We will require you to provide the following for your own use within the role:
• Your own vehicle with at least four seats (including driver)
• Business cover on your vehicle insurance to ensure you are covered to conduct viewings
• A mobile smartphone that you can use for your role as Lettings Negotiator
Your salary, commissions and expenditure costs for the above will be as follows:
• £7.50 - £8.50 per hour (based on previous experience)
• 35p per mile for miles used in your own vehicle for business use only (this does not cover travel to and from work)
• High commissions for each property let