Lettings Negotiator – York
Immediate start available!
- Up to £22,000 basic salary
- Fantastic commission package
- Perks package
- Monday to Friday 8:30am – 6pm
- One in Four Saturdays
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of residential lettings market
- Strong organisational skills to successfully manage individual and office targets.
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Confident in managing their own workload and diary
- Ability to take initiative in a confident and personable manner
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Register applicants
- Maintain regular contact with your applicants and ensure they are offered suitable properties
- Set up viewings and accompany applicants on multiple viewings
- Follow up viewings and provide feedback to Landlords
- Deal with and negotiate offers when received
- Produce lettings paperwork
- Liaise with clients throughout the marketing and letting process providing regular feedback
- Ensure cleared funds, references completed, signed contracts and correct compliance are in place prior to move-in
- Professionally greet and deal with the general public in the office and assist with general enquiries.
- Network, search for and develop new business opportunities
- Operate in accordance with current Legislation
- Provide information, advice and feedback to potential and existing landlords and tenants
- Carry out Market appraisals when required
- Complete the take-on process for successful appraisals
Are you looking progress your lettings career, with the potential to develop and grow within a successful company?
We have an exciting opportunity for a driven and highly motivated Letting Negotiator to join our Client in a vibrant and busy office in York.