Are you a professional Lettings Negotiator looking for your next challenge? Want to join a reputable independent Estate Agency? Are you based in Manchester? This Lettings Negotiator role could be the perfect one for you!
Our client, an independent estate agency specialising in lettings, sales and property management, are looking for a superstar Lettings Negotiator to join their friendly team in this relaxed office in Walkden. With around 700 properties on their portfolio, this busy role would be perfect for an organised and professional Lettings Negotiator.
· Book and carry out viewings
· Booking valuations and check ins
· Actioning website and Rightmove/Zoopla enquiries
· Dealing with day to day general enquiries from customers both face to face and over the telephone
· Receiving and processing applications including referencing
You will ideally have 2 years’ experience as a Lettings Negotiator and will be happy to go out on your own to conduct viewings. You must have a clean driving license and your own car. Experience using CFP software would be advantageous.
· £18,000 to £20,000
· Mon – Fri 9am-5pm, 1 in 4 Saturdays, 10am – 2pm