Due to continued success, we are now looking to recruit a Lettings Manager / Valuer to take the helm and drive the Lettings department in this busy Estate Agency in Sheffield city centre.
The focus of this role is to grow the managed portfolio, and as their Property Management function is outsourced, you will have the opportunity to win new business day in and day out.
- Managing a team of experienced Lettings Negotiators
- Carrying out Market Appraisals on residential properties To Let, ensuring that the company secures the business
- Working towards strict daily, weekly and monthly targets, along with agreed KPI’s, ensuring your department is profitable
- Motivating and coaching your team, in addition to regular one to one appraisals and regular training
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities
An already proven Residential Lettings professional with Valuing experience, you will have a clear passion for property, be driven to succeed and be a real team player.
You must have:
- A minimum of 2 years Residential Lettings experience with an excellent understanding of the industry
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to motivate, train and encourage
- Strong negotiation skills
- A good understanding of local lettings market
- A high level of commercial awareness
- Able to work to targets
- A willingness to go the extra mile
- NFOPP or ARLA would be an advantage
- A full UK driving license
- Up to £22,000pa Depending on Experience
- Car Allowance
- Uncapped Monthly Commission Structure
- Excellent long term career prospects