Lettings Business Development Manager- Leeds
Immediate start available!
- Up to £30,000 Depending on Experience
- Generous commission structure
- 28 days annual leave + 3 extra days at Christmas
- Fantastic work place culture with staff events.
- You will have at least 2 years Lettings Experience
- Proven track record of touting and recruiting new Landlords
- Knowledge of residential lettings market
- Focused on delivering the highest level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Confident in managing their own workload and diary
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Oversee the day to day running of the Lettings Department
- Guiding, developing and expanding the operations
- Ensure managed portfolio is constantly growing via prospecting
- Ensure Landlords and Tenants are looked after and provided a first class service
- Developing marketing strategies and advertising campaigns to attract new landlords
- Overseeing recruitment activity as the department expands
- Maintaining details of all our managed properties
Due to continued success, our clients, a leading property specialist, are seeking a Lettings Business Development Manager to work as part of an established and busy team in their Leeds office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career, with the potential to develop and grow within the company.