Legal Trainer – Conveyancing
A reputable Legal 500 listed, full-service law firm in Stockport is looking for a Conveyancing Trainer to join the team on a full-time permanent basis. Due to their recent significant expansion and planned growth for the rest of the year the firm is looking to improve the training they provide to its conveyancing team
· As an experienced conveyancing professional, you will work with the management team to implement a structured training programme for trainee conveyancers.
· You’ll be responsible for tailoring training to employees to get the best out of each member of staff and give them the best opportunity to progress and develop.
· Our client places a lot of emphasis on providing an exceptional service to clients, so this will be a pivotal focus for training.
· You will train staff on all elements of the conveyancing process, conveyancers at this firm manage files from inception to completion and will need training on all legal elements of the process.
· You will be a highly experienced conveyancer who either is a trainer currently or who has had experience as a trainer within conveyancing.
· You will be confident in your technical conveyancing skills and have delivered detailed training sessions across all aspects of the conveyancing process.
· As a person you must be enthusiastic, driven, and ambitious.
· A competitive salary
· Pension scheme
· 3 x salary death in service
· 23 days holiday + 1 day gifted over Christmas + increases with service
· A friendly and open working environment