Legal Technical Specialist – Home Working
Are you an experienced conveyancer who is now looking to move away from managing a caseload? Do you enjoy the legal technical side of the conveyancing process? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client is the UK’s largest Conveyancing business with over 900 employees and is the UK’s fastest growing suppliers of conveyancing support to a variety of residential and blue-chip clients. Due to its great customer service the firm are continuing to grow and keen to speak to experienced conveyancers to join the team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a great team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion.
- Your ability to impart your technical knowledge will allow you to coach and develop colleagues to become highly effective in a volume environment which will be critical to your success.
- You will be detailed orientated with the ability to motivate others success.
- You will be a confident decision maker who advocates an inspirational customer experience.
- Work well within a team and communicate clearly as this is a remotely based role
- Act independently when establishing priorities and managing deadlines
- Assist team members with technical/ complex queries as and when required
- Assess risk and make commercial decisions without jeopardising the client or business
- Check, draft and produce accurate comprehensive documentation to the Conveyancers within your allocated team, clients, professional persons and third parties
- Give clear advice when discussing complex legal documentation and issues with your allocated team
- Able to quality check all team members documentation and theories.
- Actively communicating with clients, recommenders, conveyancers, agents and third parties. This will include communication in person, in writing, or by telephone.
- Extensive experience working within residential conveyancing and in-depth technical knowledge
- Remains calm under pressure and embrace change
- Understands dynamics of working within a team
- Results-oriented, enthusiastic, and committed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and research skills
- The ability to: share extensive industry knowledge gained; Prioritise and manage your time
- Strong IT skills and experience working on a case management system.
- Up to £35k
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday