Are you an experienced conveyancer who is now looking to move away from managing a caseload? Do you enjoy the legal technical side of the conveyancing process? If so, this could be the role for you.
Our client is the UK’s largest Conveyancing business with over 900 employees and is the UK’s fastest growing suppliers of conveyancing support to a variety of residential and blue-chip clients. Due to its great customer service the firm are continuing to grow and keen to speak to experienced conveyancers to join the team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a great team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion.
As a Legal Technical Specialist you will apply your extensive background knowledge in conveyancing, which will allow you to check and produce legal documentation with speed and accuracy thus helping your team to achieve and exceed client satisfaction through excellent customer service.
Your ability to impart your technical knowledge will allow you to coach and develop colleagues to become highly effective in a volume environment which will be critical to your success.
You’ll be detailed orientated with the ability to motivate others success.
You’ll be a confident decision maker who advocates an inspirational customer experience.
Work well within a team and communicate clearly as this is a remotely based role
Act independently when establishing priorities and managing deadlines
Assist team members with technical/ complex queries as and when required
Assess risk and make commercial decisions without jeopardising the client or business
Check, draft and produce accurate comprehensive documentation to the Conveyancers within your allocated team, clients, professional persons and third parties
Give clear advice when discussing complex legal documentation and issues with your allocated team
Able to quality check all team members documentation and theories.
Actively communicating with clients, recommenders, conveyancers, agents and third parties. This will include communication in person, in writing, or by telephone.
· Extensive experience working within residential conveyancing and in-depth technical knowledge
· Remains calm under pressure and embrace change
· Understands dynamics of working within a team
· Results-oriented, enthusiastic, and committed
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent problem-solving and research skills
· The ability to: share extensive industry knowledge gained; Prioritise and manage your time; and Deal with people from all backgrounds
· Exercise independent judgment to identify and take alternative courses of action without putting the client or business at risk
· Strong IT skills and experience working on a case management system.
Competitive basic salary
25 days holiday
Medical cover and much more.