We now seek a Key Account Manager to join an established team of Recruiters, working exclusively on several Key Client Accounts within the property sector. This is an ideal opportunity for either an experienced recruiter, or perhaps someone keen to make the move from the property sector to recruitment.
- Up to £30,000pa DOE
- £40,000pa OTE Uncapped in Year 1
- FULL SUPPORT from our in-house Candidate Resourcing & Admin Teams!
- Limitless Internal Career Progression Opportunities
- Private Health
- Life Insurance
- 23 Days Holiday Rising Annually PLUS your Birthday off
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity
- Team building days
- Company social events
Specialising in recruiting property sector professionals on a permanent basis, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to work in conjunction with our other highly successful Recruiters and Key Account Managers in the sector.
Experience of the property sector is preferred, as is a background in recruitment, however, we will consider those who can demonstrate one of these, coupled with the drive to learn and succeed.
Internal advancement opportunities are always available, so for the most ambitious candidates, future career growth is a real possibility.
- Establishing and maintaining long term relationships with Candidates and Clients alike
- Negotiating job offers
- Carrying out face to face candidate interviews, assessing their suitability for your client’s requirements
- In conjunction with the in-house Resourcing Team, source new candidates using a variety of means, whilst dealing with multiple daily applications
- Working with existing candidates on the internal database, ensuring expectations are managed, while discussing new roles and opportunities with them
- You must already be working in, or have a recent proven track record of permanent recruitment, OR be an experienced property professional looking for a move into recruitment
- Be assertive, confident and able to carry out regular candidate interviews and client meetings
- Able to demonstrate experience of both client and candidate management
- Be an excellent communicator with a persuasive edge, in addition to being a confident networker
- Have a keen eye for detail and be able to multi-task, working with multiple clients and candidates at any one time
- Possess a high level of commercial awareness, be target driven and highly organised
- Be able to travel frequently for candidate and client meetings