Junior Residential Property Paralegal – Milton Keynes
- Up to £19k
- Pension scheme
- Death in service, 4x annual salary
- 25 days holiday
- Employee Assistance programme
- You must have previous residential conveyancing experience
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Ability to work to deadline, show flexibility and prioritise workloads in a calm and efficient manner
- File correspondence and prepare and create Client documentation
- Engage with Clients and business associates over the telephone and by email
- To be able to demonstrate the ability to work on both sale and purchase files from the point of file opening to completion under supervision
- Liaising with other solicitors, lenders and estate agents at various stages of the transaction and other tasks for which full training will be given
- Work in accordance with our regulators and the Firms accreditations
Are you looking to kick start your career in residential property?
Our client is looking to recruit a Junior Paralegal to join their team based in Milton Keynes on a full time, permanent basis.
With an excellent reputation, they are looking to add exceptional talent to their successful team!