An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior IT Support Technician to join our thriving property company based in Sale, Manchester.
Our team supports a rapidly growing group of 4 companies; developing, maintaining and improving processes. The nature of the work is incredibly varied due to the different company requirements and the fast-moving, forward-thinking management approach. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible, and able to work in a thorough manner and have excellent interpersonal skills.
The jobholder will have daily contact with internal and external stakeholders, other members of the IT department and 3rd parties.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To act as the first point of contact for all IT related requests and incident reporting.
• Co-ordinate IT and system related issues and provide updates to key parties
• Liaise with external IT support company on general IT setup and day to day issues, both software and hardware as well as integration with in-house software systems
• Liaise with external telephone provider and maintain configuration of market-leading Avaya telephone system
• Regular housekeeping management of in-house systems
• Liaise with external parties regarding Ad-hoc tasks to support all employees and businesses as required
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Have a broad overview of IT issues, both software, hardware and telephony systems
• Demonstrate a logical and systematic approach to problem solving and troubleshooting
• Ability to adapt quickly to different IT systems and processes
• Strong Excel skills including use of advanced formulae
• Ability to manage fluid and varied workload
• Be a willing and helpful team player
• Exhibit a flexible, can-do attitude to problem solving using own initiative
• Display strong interpersonal skills both inside and outside the company
• Demonstrate an attention to detail and desire to ensure work is completed thoroughly
• Must be highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously