Following substantial business growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT Project Manager to join our thriving property company based in Sale, Manchester.
To support staff in the management and delivery of a large scale property management migration project and other associated initiatives, assisting both in an office based and onsite capacity. You will be expected to work closely with internal and external stakeholders across various professions and levels, and deliver effective project management delivery both in time and on budget.
• Provide a professional project management service to successfully deliver property management migration and related projects to meet the needs of the organisation, ensuring due process is followed at all times.
• Lead and manage project teams from inception to handover and operation.
• Act as a key point of contact for internal and external parties including chairing meetings
• Be responsible for the successful achievement of project critical success factors through monitoring project progress, producing reports, technical documents and work schedules, and identifying corrective actions within the project team to ensure projects are always delivered on time, on budget to meet the specified requirements.
• Adopt a rigorous approach to the control of cost, quality, change management and programme by implementing project tools and procedures, standards and documentation.
• Engage with key internal stakeholders and support the organisation change management activities associated with the projects being delivered, for example, the adoption of Smart Working.
• Experience of successfully leading and delivering property projects.
• Extensive knowledge of and experience of working within the property industry.
• Evidence of stakeholder management skills and the ability to build effective relationships across professions and levels, both internal and external to an organisation.
• Highly organised, resilient and results-focused, with the proven ability to deliver projects to specification, budget and timeline, and adapt to project changes.
• Demonstrable communication skills, with the ability to display professionalism and empathy in an internal client facing role and work effectively with others who may have limited knowledge of the property industry.
• A lucrative salary
• 20 days holiday rising to 25 over a period of time (this excludes Bank Holidays)
• Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
• Funded team events
• Weekly incentives and employee of the quarter
• The afternoon off to celebrate your birthday!