Investment Consultant – Wetherby
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an investment Consultant within an organization who have some of the most modern offices we have seen, this environment defines work life balance and is a quirky environment to work in! This is your chance to join a dynamic, forward thinking company with a proven track record of investing in and developing its people! As Investment Consultant you will build relationships with new investors, and provide investment opportunities to qualified investors, with a view of helping clients grow their wealth through property investment.
- Efficiently responding to warm leads using all means of communication i.e. telephone, email, and other social medium’s
- Understanding investor objectives, and responding appropriately
- Providing email proposals with in-depth information on the investment opportunities
- Completing associated administration
- Assisting with sales progression and dealing with third parties to ensure transactions are completed
- Occasional face to face meetings within the UK
- Sell property investments for buy-to-let purposes.
- Connecting high net worth individuals and selling properties in overseas and UK markets
- Having a core sales focus, matching up property investment opportunities to the right investor and get them committed to the purchase.
- Building strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Close property investment deals to a mix of clients and investors
- Passing on hot / warm sales leads to Manager and Team Leader
- Managing inbound enquiries
- Proactively sell to investors
- Calling new investors to understand their criteria and onboard them as a qualified investor.
- Qualify high end investors to register all calls
- Answer investor inquiries relating to both the companies services and individual properties.
- Oversee any ongoing deals though case management by liaising with the case manager and keeping contact with the vendor during the conveyancing process
- Chase and follow up on leads and opportunities provided by colleagues and the Company at various stages of the sale.
- Prepare material for investors, liaising with the virtual assistant to ensure opportunities are sent out in a timely and proper fashion
- Updating the CRM system keeping effective notes and ensuring the system is up to date.
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon Team sales targets and outcomes.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services
- Researching and learning about our property portfolio
- At all times enhance and expand property knowledge
- Strong sales skills and ability to negotiate are essential.
- Ability to build rapport with others in a short period of time, finding common ground and being able to genuinely connect with people
- Strong communication skills, ensuring everyone is communicated with thoroughly and efficiently throughout all processes
- Positive mindset and upbeat attitude, bringing value to both clients and the sales team
- Experience within sales is essential, however a positive attitude to picking up the phone and communicating with people is key
- Competency with numbers, being able to effectively work out prices, yields, and discounts (training for which will be provided as required)
- A good attitude towards organisation and efficiency
- Knowledge within the property industry preferred.
- Able to speak and communicate with confidence on the phone and an understanding of property investment is desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and analyse information / financial figures
- Up to £32,000 (may go higher DOE)
- On-site gym
- An additional day’s annual leave will accrue on the anniversary of the employee’s employment up to a max of 25 days (starting on 22 days)
- Free parking
- Excellent career prospects and opportunities for progression
- Staff social events
- Monday to Thursday, 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-5pm