Investment Agent – Manchester OR Leeds
Exiting new role for an Investment Agent to join one the UKs leading independent property investment specialists, with a sales and client services team who are among the market leaders in the off-plan UK real estate sector. They are an exciting and progressive business who invest in their people, offering very competitive packages, extremely generous bonus and commission along with long-term career growth.
To be based in either of the offices in Leeds OR Manchester, our client will require you to be office based in one or the other with flexibility to attend meetings in both locations.
If you want to work for an award-winning, growing team in a modern, dynamic environment, this Investment Agent role could be your next role…
- Seek out the most attractive property developments and secure the opportunity to put a proposal forward to the developer to sell their development off plan through our internal sales team and global network
- Generate a continuous pipeline of financially viable new business development opportunities which contribute towards the successful delivery of the company growth strategy
- Once secured an opportunity you will present to the Directors a presentation of the investment case, values, and developer track record
- You will develop key partnerships and relationships which facilitate the delivery of our growth targets including developers, introducers, and finance brokers
- An experienced New Business Manager with a demonstrable history of success in generating and delivering new development opportunities
- Previous experience working in a similar role as an Investment Agent or Property Valuer
- Minimum of 3 years property valuations
- Experience of negotiating
- Has an innovative approach and continuously seeks business growth opportunities
- Has knowledge of changing market needs and keeping us ahead of our competitors
- Annual basic salary £30,000
- Realistic OTE £60k plus
- Monday to Thursday, 9am – 6pm + Fridays, 9am – 5pm
- Company laptop and phone provided
You’ll be working in a productive office in the fast-paced world of property investment. As you’ll be engaging with people from investors to developers, introducers, and finance brokers, we expect you to have excellent customer service, communication skills and negotiation skills.