Inventory Clerk – Salford
If you love a fast-paced environment and have a keen eye for detail, then this Inventory Clerk position in Salford could be ideal for you!
- Booking and arranging inspections
- Attending tenanted properties to conduct inspections across Manchester
- Preparing reports on properties through the company software
- Carrying out inventories on properties prior to move in
- Identifying maintenance issues
- Communicating with the lettings office to facilitate repairs
- Identifying safety hazards and defects on properties
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Excellent organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Methodical approach to tasks
- Up to £18,000 basic salary
- Use of pool car available
- Birthday off!
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Our client is a well-established market leader in sales, lettings and property management across Manchester who have been operating for 30 years. They are a vibrant, growing business who are tech-savvy and forward thinking. With seven branches at the moment and exciting plans for the growth, now is the time to get in touch and learn more!