Do you have experience in sales and are looking for that first step into a career in Property? Fancy joining a friendly and exciting team with excellent training and a great basic salary? This Interbranch Sales Negotiator role could be the one for you!
The company, a leading Regional Estate Agency for over 20 years, are looking for a superb Interbranch Sales Negotiator to work as part of an established and busy team and promote the company.
· To cover in branches as required
· To respond promptly to customer requests to book Market Appraisal and/or viewing appointments and to deal with their enquiries or requests in order to assist with their move
· To build direct customer relationships in order to promote and book appointments for services
· Maximise cross-selling opportunities at all times by identifying and recommended related services to customers which will generate revenue & enhance the customer experience
· To be responsible for accurately recording all information collated from telephone contact on the databases
· Seek to maintain professional and friendly relationships with all branches and departments
· To ensure all calls are answered promptly and efficiently
· Any other duties as required
Industry experience is desirable but not essential as training will be given. You must be able to evidence previous targeted sales experience in a customer focused environment. You will need to have exceptional communication and administration skills, along with a passion to help people move. Your strong interpersonal and communication skills mean you find it easy to build and maintain relationships with both clients and potential purchasers. You will have a passion for property and a willingness to learn new skills.
· £19,650pa DOE + Commission
· Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays
· Be part of an award winning team
· Uncapped Commission
· Full Training and Development
· Progression Opportunities
· Numerous employee benefits including BUPA Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Eyecare vouchers
· Annual Company awards dinner and Summer Event