Health and Safety Administrator - Newcastle
Maternity leave cover temporary contract (approx. 9-12 months)
This award-winning FTSE 250 property company require a Health and Safety Administrator for mat leave cover. Ideally you will be able to start no later than mid-July and we expect the contract to run for a minimum of nine months from August 2022.
Being the largest registered “landlord” in the country, this very successful but still growing business promote diversity within their organisation and are also doing all they can to create more diversity and inclusion within the property sector as a whole.
You will be working from brand new offices in Newcastle City Centre and will be joining a business where workplace culture is key!
- Provide support to the Director of Health & Safety in the delivery of the Health and Safety Management Systems and processes across the group
- Contribute to the delivery of the health and safety management for the group
- Provide administrative support in delivering the health and safety systems and processes
- Coordinate the health and safety internal audit and risk management processes
- Coordinate the collation of key health safety information for the business]
- Communicate with employees on the management of health and safety
- 2-3 years in a Senior Administration role or 1 year in a similar role
- Demonstrable knowledge, understanding and experience of using health, safety and/or quality management systems
- Advanced knowledge of managing spreadsheets, managing data and producing reports
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven understanding of the importance of confidentiality and handling sensitive information
- An interest in H&S legislation would be beneficial
- Up to £32,000 annual salary
- Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00
- 24 days annual leave
- Excellent pension scheme (Employer doubles employee contribution of up to 10%)
- Medical, Travel and Life insurance
- Childcare and Cycle to work schemes
- Cash Back plan
- Share schemes
- + many more!!