Geomatics Surveyor – Various Locations
*A firm that provides continued investment in staff and technology
*Well established and part of The Survey Association
*State of the art Surveying equipment
*Trainee, Junior, Surveyor and Senior Surveyor roles available
* Established for 50 years with excellent reviews
- As a land/geomatics surveyor you will measure and collect data on specific areas of land, including information about boundaries, buildings, and features, both natural and man-made.
- Produce detailed surveys with high standards of drawing.
- Topographical Surveys.
- Measured Building Surveys.
- The ideal applicant must have at least 2-3 years’ experience of producing topographical and measured building surveys, however, more junior and trainee roles are available
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in the use of a wide range of survey instrumentation, along with the post processing skills required to produce a detailed final 2D and 3D surveys
- Experience of multi-disciplines would be an advantage
- PAS128 knowledge desirable but not essential
- Trainee £19-21k / Junior £19-23k / Surveyor £23-28k / Senior Surveyor £30-40k
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company car or van (for Junior to Senior Surveyors only)
- Excellent career opportunities
- Assistance with continuing professional development & job training
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Insurance
Our client is one of the most respected independent survey companies operating across the UK and overseas, with a range of services covering numerous market and offices located in Milton Keynes, Oxford, Leicester, Bromsgrove, and Horsham.