Finance and Administration Manager – Salford
- £26,000 - £30,000
- Company car
- Fun working environment
- Career growth
- Book keeping of CEO’s property portfolio and two other companies this involves bank reconciliations, producing invoices and ensuring details are accurately input
- Payroll - processing and paying monthly salaries and staff expenses
- Produce Profit & Loss accounts
- Attend meetings, taking minutes and transcribing legal documents, and typing confidential reports,
- Handling confidential calls, files and composing letters which require official signatures
- Report writing and proofreading, and research records to ensure accurateness and compliance with policies and regulations
- Must have a full, clean UK driving license
- Knowledge of the real estate/property environment
- Experienced in management accounts including monthly reporting
This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified/part qualified accountant with experience in finance, HR, health and safety and admin to join a successful Manchester-based property Group.
The company is going through some exciting changes and, as the Finance and Admin Manager. You will play a key part in its image and culture at it’s the head office in Salford. You will be career minded and loyal and be able to build sound relationships.