Experienced Residential Conveyancer - Yorkshire
Are you an experienced, qualified Residential Conveyancer? Do you want to work in a forward-thinking firm with an established and collaborative team where flexible working is the norm? A firm that whilst technologically advanced are down to earth and offering the personal touch?
If so, this might be the role for you….
- Playing a key role in the Residential Conveyancing team
- Handling a wide range of residential conveyancing matters
- Demonstrable technical competence and experience of complex matters
- Managing own caseload through effective use of case management system
- Provide support and supervision to colleagues in the team
- The ideal candidate will be able to bring an established network of business generating contacts, but this isn’t essential
- Be a Qualified Solicitor or Licensed Conveyancer or alternatively at least 3 years’ experience running a mixed case load of residential conveyancing files
- Demonstrate excellent client service levels and an understanding of the range and type of clients and their needs
- Have experience of building strong client relationships
- Be commercially savvy and ambitious with desire to join and constructively contribute to the business as it continues to evolve
- Up to £42,000 salary DOE
- Flexible working patterns to facilitate school runs
- Friendly, collaborative, and modern working environment
- Home / remote working
- Location could be any one of their Yorkshire offices
Our client knows that the team are their greatest asset, they know you deserve to work for a firm that values your contribution, listens to your ideas and allows you to develop and thrive as a legal professional.