Our client is a leading independent Estate Agency, with several branches across the North West.
Working across both Residential Sales and Lettings, this leading independent Estate Agency enjoy an enviable reputation in the North.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking to recruit an experienced Lister/Valuer to take the helm at one of their office.
• Carry out valuations appointments
• Instruct new business
• Compose property particulars
• Ensure every effort is made to cross sell products on every occasion attempt to gain an introduction to their Conveyancing and Mortgage Services
• Generating new business through own marketing initiatives.
• Must have a strong proven track record in the role at present.
• Fully conversant with statutory legislation and regulations which affect Estate Agency.
• Effective communicator with strong presentation skills.
• Target driven, focused and results orientated.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Possess the ability to think outside the box to generate new business.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a thriving environment.
You will already have a proven track record in Estate Agency with a successful conversion rate in valuations. Have a clear passion for property and ideally a good knowledge of the local area, you will be driven to succeed and be a real team player.
You must have:
• Prior Estate Agency listing experience
• Excellent people skills, with the ability to motivate, train and encourage the team
• Strong negotiation skills.
• A good understanding of the property market.
• A high level of commercial awareness.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• A keen eye for detail.
• Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
• Able to work to targets.
• A willingness to go the extra mile.
• NAEA or NFOPP would be an advantage.
• A full UK driving license.
• Negotiable basic depending on experience
• Bonus and profit share
• Excellent OTE
• Car Allowance
• Excellent long term career prospects