Director Designate Building Surveyor – London
- Annual salary £35,000 to £45,000 DOE
- Attractive monthly bonus scheme
- Company car
- Company Pension
- Breakfast at work
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- 2 weeks additional leave at Christmas
- Full cost of CPD training covered.
- Fantastic Career progression
- Carrying out dilapidations, building surveys, homebuyer reports, party wall matters, specific defect reports, fire risk assessments, re-instalment valuations.
- Oversee projects of up to £3 Million pounds in value to completion on budget and to schedule
- Advise clients on schemes and projects and determine requirements
- Prepare scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works.
- Organise documents for tender and advice on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes
- Instruct on the preservation/conservation of historic buildings
- Advise on the management and supervision of maintenance of buildings
- Deal with planning applications and advise on property legislation and building regulations
- Assess and design buildings to meet the needs of people with disabilities
- Advise on the health and safety aspects of buildings
- Must be MRICS Qualified
- Significant experience completing surveys, reports, valuations and assessments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Forward thinker and team player
Our client, a leading firm with an unmatched history of serving the property community in London, are seeking an experienced MRICS Surveyor to join their knowledgeable and hardworking team.
This is a crucial role to ongoing projects and the company’s overall growth, therefore its vital you hit the ground running in this challenging but rare and extremely rewarding role. You’ll be provided with a friendly, supportive and open environment, allowing you to think creatively and achieve excellence.