Digital Content Creator, Wetherby
Property investment is one of the most popular disciplines in the Property Sector at the moment and this company are at the forefront in terms of how they operate, the technology they use and the growth they are experiencing.
This is your chance to join a dynamic, forward-thinking company with a proven track record of investing in and developing its team.
With some of the most modern offices we have seen, this environment defines work life balance.
- Responsible for creating content for local pages, landers & the news section of the website
- Contributing to and generating ideas to create content for social channels for the brand
- From time to time, writing content for external websites
- Creating ad hoc content for postcards, email, direct marketing or any other marketing channels
- Involved in content strategy for business
- Research into identifying and attracting contributors / influencers and managing upload of content
- Providing a point of contact for marketing enquiries
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest paid search innovations and demonstrate how these can be incorporated into the overall marketing strategy
- Monitoring and reporting on website(s) improvement on Google Analytics
- Supporting active PPC campaign with copy
- Assisting with content for outreach of PR or Linked In
- Researching and keeping property knowledge current and identifying future trends
- Producing content in accordance with Brand guidelines
- Any ad hoc requests made by senior management
- Strong communication skills, ensuring everyone is communicated with thoroughly and efficiently throughout all processes
- Positive mindset and upbeat attitude, bringing value to the marketing team
- A positive attitude to communicating with people is key
- A good attitude towards organisation and efficiency
- Knowledge within the property industry is also preferred
- A creative and adaptive style of writing and embrace change
- Up to £23,000 depending on experience
- Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:00, Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- On-site gym
- An additional days annual leave will accrue on the anniversary of the employee’s employment up to a max of 25 days (starting on 22 days)
- Free parking
- Excellent career prospects and opportunities for progression
- Staff social events
If you have a creative mind, love marketing and social media and want to be part of one of the leaders in their field then this could be a huge opportunity for you!