Digital and Marketing Designer – Hybrid working or office near Richmond
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career as a digital marketer in North Yorkshire!
Reporting into the marketing manager, you will be assisting the entire business with the digital marketing and social media output.
- Champion the brand, to achieve a single, seamless identity across all marketing channels.
- Brainstorm, create, and transform ideas into visually compelling stories for all types of marketing assets that drive business results including, but not exclusively, our website, our magazine, presentations, digital ads, landing pages, infographics, social media graphics, printed collateral, event graphics, video, iconography, illustration, and more
- Professional experience as a graphic, visual, brand, or marketing designer across both digital and print
- Strong sense of design principles, typography, layout, attention to detail, and conceptual skills
- Advanced knowledge of the latest design tools including Adobe Creative Cloud/Figma etc
- Experience with video and podcast editing would be a big plus
- Up to £27,500
- Flexible working
- Long term career development opportunities
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Being one of the leading agricultural and rural property groups in the north, this is a superb opportunity for someone to join a very successful and growing team!