Customer Service Consultant – Manchester
- Huge career opportunities
- Full induction training
- Ongoing development
- 20 days holiday with increases on length of service and bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Discounts on cinema, restaurant visits and many more!
- Fun, exciting working environment and team!
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries from various channels including telephone calls and emails
- Communicate and coordinating with colleagues to provide to respond to our customers questions
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Maintain positive relationships to ensure repeat and return customers
- Display extensive knowledge about our products and services
- Record detailed notes of conversions with customers
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information
- Ability to go the extra mile to engage customers
- Experience in delivering world class leading service
- A strong desire to learn about the Surveying industry
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Exceptional communication skills and objection handling abilities
A new role has arisen for a Customer Service Consultant to join an extremely well-established company based in Manchester on a full time, permanent basis!
If you are looking to grow your career and join a team that will support your growth, apply today!