Credit Controller – North Leeds
Immediate start to join a brand-new office based in North Leeds as a Credit Controller, you will be the newest addition to a busy, thriving and exciting team!
- Accountable for credit control across all departments, focussing predominantly on the companies our Residential Service Charge Portfolio but also including our Residential Lettings and Commercial departments
- Provide support to the SLT in the form of reporting and management information as well as the hands-on recovery of outstanding charges
- Liaise with the companies legal partner for aged debt needing legal action
- Creation and application of credit control reporting and management information
- Liaising with fee earners to enable smooth operation of credit control cycles
- Knowledge and experience of credit control practices and use of accounting software to extract data
- Knowledge and experience of the property market and related credit control practices (not essential but preferred)
- Business to consumer debt collection experience preferable
- £24,000 - £27,000 (DOE)
- Amplified progression routes into a Team Leader role
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
If you’re looking to join a successful team in a challenging role to help them reach further success, this Credit Controller role is ideal for you! Apply today.