Conveyancing Paralegal – Carlisle
Exciting new role to join a well-established and modern firm, offering a personal and friendly level of service and legal expertise.
You’ll be joining a friendly, hardworking, and dedicated team, situated in a prime location within the city centre in a beautiful historic building.
- Helping manage a mixed and varied caseload of around residential conveyancing matters from inception to completion
- Providing support to senior members of staff
- Providing excellent customer service to maintain and build client relationships
- Completing general day to day administration
- Previous experience working in a busy conveyancing department
- Good knowledge of the conveyancing process
- Previous experience using a case management system
- Holding a law degree would be advantageous but not essential
- Annual salary £20,000 to £25,000 (dependant level of experience)
- Full and part time hours accepted
- Hybrid work available
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Dress down Fridays
- Accessible, city centre location
- Annual Christmas Party funded by the firm
- Charity fundraising events, including coffee mornings and sponsored events
- Dog-friendly office – bring your dog to work every day!
- Free will and conveyancing advice (following one year’s employment service)
- Genuine career progression including training contracts for the right person
In return for your expertise, the firm offers one of the best staff rewards and retention packages in the city. An excellent benefits package based on length of service, with a bonus scheme, enhanced pension and very competitive annual leave.