Conveyancing Paralegal – Wilmslow
Our client is looking to recruit a Conveyancing Paralegal to join its expanding team based in Wilmslow on a full time, permanent basis. The firm have a fantastic reputation locally, as such they have a fantastic flow of interesting local work.
In this role, you will be provided with training and great progression opportunities.
Responsibilities of the role
- You’ll assist the conveyancing team in every stage of the process.
- Review and draft routine legal documents
- Create and maintain case files
- Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping organized schedules and providing timely reminders
- Conduct legal research
- £20,000 - £25,000
- Excellent career progression routes
- Training and career development opportunities
- Fun and exciting working environment
- You must have previous experience as a legal secretary, assistant, or paralegal.
- You will be comfortable with all stages of the conveyancing process.