Conveyancing Paralegal – Cardiff
Are you an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal looking for a new opportunity? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity available with an award-winning conveyancing specialist that offers fantastic progression, development, and a supportive, social environment.
- In the role you will be responsible for managing residential conveyancing files
- You will issue sale contracts - registered and unregistered
- Deal with sale enquiries
- Draft replies to additional enquiries and requisitions
- Investigate basic freehold titles and raise the relevant additional enquiries or requisitions
- Check replies to enquiries
- Interpret and advise on search results
- Draft and negotiate contract clauses to suit circumstances
- Deal with clients, estate agents and other lawyers confidently on the telephone, give advice and negotiate solutions to problems
- Undertake exchanges of contracts
- Deal with all conditions in a mortgage offer
- Prepare completion statements
- Co-ordinate related sale and purchase transactions.
- Prepare SDLT forms.
- Post completion tasks including registration.
- You will have previous experience within a similar role, with a good understanding of the conveyancing process
- You will have experience managing and prioritising your own caseload
- Work on own initiative to identify tasks which improve the relationship with your client
- Salary up to £25,000
- Bonus scheme
- 23 days holiday with increase on length of service
- Pension scheme
- Company discounts
- Health scheme and much more.