Are you an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal? Would you be interested in working for a firm that supports progression and development?
Our client is a niche, national, law firm specialising in property law who has been recognised for its fantastic work and has consequently won multiple awards for its work. It is also a great local employer, rewarding its employees with competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits packages and, perhaps more importantly, a fantastic culture – an adult approach to work with a social and supportive working environment. On top of all of that, they offer great progression opportunities.
- In this conveyancing paralegal position, you will be working alongside an experienced residential conveyancer with the responsibility for your own files, to include freehold sales and purchase, with the opportunity to learn and develop in the role.
- Be responsible for supporting your aligned conveyancer, working with the support of an assistant.
You’ll use the firm’s market leading systems to process files.
- You will be responsible for building strong relationships with clients, working closely with other parties involved to ensure a smooth transaction for the client.
- You must have experience working in residential conveyancing, handling files from inception to completion.
- Ideally you will have handled freehold sales and purchases and have had exposure to leasehold files.
- Experience working on case management systems.
- You’ll be a strong communicator who is able to work effectively in a team.
- Up to £20k + bonus
- Clear development and progression opportunities
- Generous holiday allowance + your birthday day off
- Social events throughout the year, including summer, Christmas + other adhoc socials
- Pension scheme, life assurance, and much more.