Conveyancing Fee Earner – Morpeth / Hybrid
This is a great new opportunity where you’ll take on a fast-paced and challenging role, alongside a team who are hardworking and enjoy what they do.
In return you will be provided with a positive working environment and long-standing, successful career.
- Responsibility for managing a full varied caseload
- Handling the sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold properties, new build transactions, re-mortgages, right to buy and help to buy schemes, from inception to completion
- Maintaining and building excellent client relationships
- Providing support and guidance to the Conveyancing Assistants
- Demonstrable technical competence and experience of complex matters
- At least 1 years’ experience minimum in Residential Conveyancing working as a Conveyancer
- Ability to title check
- Experience of using a legal case management system
- Annual salary up to £42,000
- Remote/Hybrid working available
- Pension Scheme